Below is a map showing the open roadways and pedestrian routes available on west campus for the week of June 17th, 2019.
Please keep in mind the following:
- University Ave will be open from 42nd Street to Yale Drive at 6:00 am on Monday June 17th.
- Pedestrian crossing routes on University Ave are at Tulane Drive, Wilkerson/Yale Drive, Harvard Street, and Cornell Street.
- State Street Closed from University to 6th Ave North and University to Manitoba Ave.
- University Ave construction crews will be moving to the south side of University, between the Coulee and 42nd Street, to begin replacement of sidewalk.
- Concrete pavement on University Ave between Princeton and Harvard scheduled to begin.
Please use caution when traveling through campus. Thank you for our patience this summer as we work together on building a brighter future for UND!