The Chester Fritz Library is under construction, but still open and excited for the semester start! Come and see what’s happening. To learn about their latest updates, go to the Chester Fritz Library Updates blog. Keep an eye out for news on:
- University IT & CFL Open House
- What areas are open and closed & how to get materials
- New Peer Research Consultants
- Citation management assistance
- Open educational resources at UND
- New databases and journals
They have services to assist you with your research:
- Subject Specific Research Guides are the best places to begin your research for finding scholarly journal articles, with Subject Librarians to help you with your research, & more.
- Ask A Librarian for the ways you can get in touch with a librarian or a peer research consultant. 24/7 chat is now available at any time of the day or night!
- Interlibrary Loan will help you get books, articles, and other materials that are unavailable in local libraries, excluding textbooks. Distance students may request materials that UND owns.
- Citation Managers will help you to organize your research and create your works cited pages in any style you may need.
- UND Scholarly Commons is their institutional repository for preserving and sharing your research. They accept dissertations, theses, posters, and more.
Topic specific research guides are available to assist you with:
- Faculty Resources for research and teaching (face to face and online)
- New Student Welcome to learn about using the library resources and services (campus and online/distance), including an online tutorial!
- Scholarly Communication topics such as open access, research impact, data management, author’s rights, researcher profiles & publishing