Research appointments with your subject librarian is now as easy as signing up online via Starfish. Do you need some guidance with your research? Are you interested in learning more about using RefWorks to manage your references? Having trouble finding the right books or articles for your current research project?
A research appointment with your subject librarian might be just what you need to help you along with your research. Librarians are available to meet online (through Collaborate Ultra, Skype, or the Ask a Librarian chat service), over the phone, or in person. Choose the option that best fits your schedule when you set up your appointment.
And how do you go about setting up that appointment? It’s simple!
- Go to the Starfish login screen.
- Log in with your UND username and password.
- Click the Services option in the top (blue) menu bar.
- Choose “Chester Fritz Library – Ask a Librarian” from the list of services.
- Find your subject librarian from the list of service members and click “Schedule Appointment.”
(For more information or guidance on using Starfish, see UND’s Starfish page.)
From there, you’ll be able to select the meeting options that suit your needs.
Just one more handy way to quickly and easily set up a research appointment to get help when you need it.
Want to know how the rest of campus is using Starfish to help students? Check out last week’s UND Today article!