CoBPA News

Learn more about how the UND Nistler College of Business & Public Administration (CoBPA) impacts North Dakota, the region, the country, and the globe as we accomplish our mission.

Thank you!

Steve Light

Happy summer!  I bet you’re asking yourself, where’s the summer going?  It’s almost August 1, which for the CoBPA and me, means my time as Interim Dean is drawing to a close.

This year we have had so many things achievements to celebrate! At the heart of this story—featuring our team accomplishments this year, and generous in spotlighting my own small role on that team—you’ll find just a few of the many great highlights. The story expresses how fortunate and grateful I feel to work with Team CoBPA.

Over the last 15 months, I’ve visited classrooms, competitions, and co-curriculars, and in meeting today’s students, I couldn’t be prouder. Our students are receiving a first-rate educational experience from an incredible team of faculty and staff—Team CoBPA—that teaches, advises, encourages, mentors, and supports them every day.

I’ve been privileged to serve as Interim Dean, with the best seat in the house to see Team CoBPA’s successes and accomplishments. And I’m excited to return full-time to the classroom, and to the research, scholarship, and outreach that allow me to represent Team CoBPA in a different way.

Now, as we welcome Amy Henley as our next Dean, we look forward to more great achievements, as we continue inspiring the next generations of Leaders in Action. Thanks to each and every one of you for an amazing year!