As part of the Healthy Hawks Restart, the move-in process and Welcome Weekend will look a little different from previous years.
This year, UND is offering an additional option for moving in. Please note that your student will need to choose one of two options and sign up for a two-hour time slot starting July 15 in Housing Self Service.
Option 1: Early Drop-Off Move-In Aug. 10-19.
- Skip the lines and help reduce congestion on opening weekend.
- Two-hour time slot to drop off your items in your room. Your student may unpack right away or unpack when they return to campus.
- Return the key to the Housing Office the same day to avoid incurring any charges.
- After your early drop-off, your student will return for Welcome Weekend’s official check-in Aug. 22-23.
Option 2: Traditional Welcome Weekend Move-In Aug. 22-23.
- Features new protocols to help reduce traffic and support UND’s Healthy Hawks Restart.
- Time slots have been spaced out to allow appropriate physical distancing. Please wear a face covering during this event.
For more details, exclusions and what to bring, check out the Residence Hall Move-In webpage.
Make yourself at home at Welcome Weekend
Welcome Weekend activities are designed to help your student feel at home on campus. Your student will learn the essential information needed to make a successful transition to university life. This year’s Welcome Weekend will be held Aug. 22-28. The schedule still is being developed based on safety protocols to ensure that all events fit within COVID-19 and UND guidelines. Keep watching the Welcome Weekend website and your email for updates.