The health and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance. As a precautionary measure and to reinforce the importance of social distancing during this time, effective immediately all events and gatherings with estimated attendees of more than 100 are canceled including events at the Chester Fritz Auditorium, Hyslop and other University-owned facilities. This decision will remain in effect through Sunday, April 5, 2020. Events that are currently scheduled or planned with less than 100 must be re-reviewed and approved by the unit’s vice president. We encourage everyone to use Zoom or other electronic means of meeting whenever possible.
The following events outside of the April 5 window have also been canceled:
- Time Out Wacipi Powwow and Indian Studies Association Time Out Week
- 2020 Collegiate Drone Racing Championship
- Northeast Regional Science and Engineering Fair
- North Dakota State Science Fair
- Annual Staff Recognition and Years of Service
- Staff Spring Fling
Any planned events of any size beyond April 5 must be reviewed by the designated University’s COVID-19 point person, Provost DiLorenzo. If you have questions, call 701-777-2167.