The University of North Dakota will host free COVID-19 testing events Tuesday, Sept. 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, Oct. 3, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., both at the UND High Performance Center, 2419 2nd Ave. N.
UND students who take part in any of the testing events will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $500 Healthy Hawk Scholarship. One scholarship will be awarded per event. Student Finance will receive notification of the award and the recipients’ financial aid awards will be reviewed and adjusted, if necessary.
Details for COVID-19 testing:
- Pre-registration at testreg.nd.gov is recommended. If individuals have registered in the past, they don’t need to register again.
- This event is open to all ages.
- The event is free and health insurance is not processed.
- Proof of residency is not required.
- The testing process itself takes approximately 15 minutes. Wait times will be updated at https://und.edu/covid-19/testing.html
- Those with a positive test will be notified within 24-48 hours. Notification of negative results may take longer.
The COVID-19 testing is done in partnership with UND, North Dakota Department of Health, Grand Forks Public Health, Grand Forks Fire Department, and North Dakota National Guard. All testing events can be found at www.health.nd.gov/testnd.