Twice is better only with ice cream and apple pie

More and more high school juniors and seniors are working hard to get ahead and earn college credits before they cross the stage for their first diploma.

And the University of North Dakota wants to make sure they get all the credit for a job well done. You can help us make that happen by encouraging your students to send their official college transcripts as soon as possible.

This allows us time to properly transfer credits before the start of fall classes and, in some cases, even before Orientation — the time students choose their first-semester classes with the help of an advisor.  No sense wasting time or money on unnecessary do-overs. Right?

If your North Dakota school uses the eTranscript system, your students likely are covered. If not, they can ask the college where they earned the credit to send an official transcript directly to:

UND Office of Admissions
3501 University Ave Stop 8357
Grand Forks ND 58202-8357

Please remind students they can expect to pay a minimal $5 or $10 processing fee. They also can learn more about Advanced Placement (AP) credits and College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) credits on our website.