The University of North Dakota is opening its doors again for students and families to experience campus up close and personal.
The 2019 Fall Open House is planned for Oct. 17-18. No matter what day students choose, they’ll get a true taste of college life as they tour the places where they’ll live, eat, study and hang with friends.
Plus, eight lucky students will win a $1,000 scholarship. Not too shabby! Check-in is between 8:30 a.m. and noon in the Chester Fritz Auditorium.
Students are encouraged to take in a special academic session at either 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. and an admissions session at 9 a.m. or noon. The rest of the day, guests will get the chance to:
- Learn more about UND’s 225+ world-class academic programs.
- Meet faculty and fellow students. (Let loose with your questions.)
- Take a walking tour of campus with a current student.
- Check out UND’s state-of-the-art Wellness Center, residence halls and the new School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- Have lunch on us in our premier dining facility.
Students should register and reserve their spot today. They must be present if they want to collect any of that easy money.