Now that your students are admitted to UND, they can start their transition for fall 2020. If you or your students have questions, be sure to reach out to an Admissions Rep. They can walk your students through the transition process step by step to make sure they have all the information they need.
Freshman New Student Transition Steps
- Attend Admitted Student Day: If you have a student still deciding if UND is the right fit or wants to take one last look at campus, Admitted Student Day on Feb. 28 is a great way to experience a day in the life as a student. To cap off the day and experience student life, they can stay for the hockey game against Western Michigan that night. Discounted tickets are available for Admitted Student Day visitors.
- Confirm enrollment: Your students should let us know they’re coming to UND by paying the $200 nonrefundable confirmation deposit. This is a prepayment applied to tuition, fees or other charges.
- Make reservations: Two business days after paying the deposit, your students can complete the New Student Transition reservation process that includes reserving their spot for a virtual group registration session and for the on-campus UND Orientation Days.
- Complete the Virtual Group Registration Process: Two business days prior to your students’ group registration session, they’ll receive an email with their academic advisement sheet and a video tutorial showing how to enroll for classes. If your students successfully enroll for their first semester of classes in Campus Connection and don’t have any questions, they can skip the group registration session.
- Attend the On-Campus UND Orientation Days: UND Orientation Days will be held on the UND campus from July 14-17 and 21-24, 2020.