The entire campus is now live with Jaggaer. Here is some information we’d like to share with you:
- Here is the link to the Jaggaer Production site: http://www.und.edu/jaggaer
- We recommend Bookmarking this site to make it easy to find in the future.
- Any purchases made prior to today, will follow the invoice process through Perceptive Content
- All other payments will continue through Perceptive Content for now
- All current PeopleSoft POs, will follow the invoice process through Perceptive Content
- Start placing these orders in Jaggaer as best as you can for your department
- Pcard Statements will continue to flow through Perceptive Content and will need to be reconciled in Payment Net
- A process to use a ghost card payment type will be rolling out soon. More information will be sent as we receive it.
- Direct any new suppliers to Brandon.Wallace@und.edu for supplier registration
- Reminder there are training videos, manuals, FAQS and quick reference guides available” https://campus.und.edu/finance/training.html#procurement
- Note if you are ordering from Amazon, the address shown in the punch out does not indicate where the items will be sent. The shipping information will be supplied in the Jaggaer requisition.