UND Treasury department has revised the departmental deposit form.
- Cash Short Section: the cash short section was revised and moved to the middle of the form. Previously, it was at the bottom of the form.
- Tender Type: the order of the tender types was revised. Cash, checks, and credit card tenders were placed next to each other, as these three tenders are most often used by departments.
- Gift Deposit Information: this section was added to the form and will replace the Gift Documentation form. This section is required if account codes 478005 or 478010 are used on the deposit form.
- The Gift Documentation form will no longer need to be attached to the deposit form, as the new section will collect all required information for gift/donation.
- Please ensure that all fields are completed in this section.
- Only one gift deposit is able to be submitted per deposit form. If you have multiple gifts to deposit, please submit each one on a separate deposit form.
In addition, written procedures for completing the departmental deposit form are now posted on the UND Finance website, under Treasury > Forms.
Please review the procedures to ensure deposits are submitted correctly. If you have any questions, please contact UND Treasury at UND.treasury@UND.edu.
Lisa Heher, Director of Treasury