As of 6/25, all orders are stopped in Jaggaer until July 1st to limit the number of purchase orders that need to be rolled.
- Purchase Orders placed in FY21 will be “rolled over” (encumbrance moved from FY 21 to FY 22) if they are NOT fully receipted with a 6/30 date or earlier AND NOT fully invoiced by 7/9 or virtual card payments are not completed by 6/30. See FYE Memo for further information.
- This open PO document contains an updated list of POs meeting the criteria to be rolled. If there is a need to filter this list further, please view this video to search this entire list of POs and filter further in Jaggaer.
- Departments are advised to review the POs within the document above and close POs manually only under these two circumstances:
- if the goods/services have been received and all invoicing is complete
- the remaining goods/services will not be received
- Departments have until 7/8 to manually close POs, after which a PO list will be sent to CTS to roll. Once rolled, any budget errors will be communicated back to the department to address.
- Requestors, Approvers, and PO owners can close a PO using the “Close PO” option under Document Actions. See Page 52 of the Jaggaer Manual for instructions.
- It is advise to notify the Supplier if you are closing the POs which goods/services were not received.
- See https://campus.und.edu/finance/training#procurement for videos and reference material.
Questions: Contact Procurement & Payment Services UND.pps@UND.edu