Welcome Nicole Ross!

As some of you may know, Susan Holden has moved into a new position with the Grants and Contracts office at UND SMHS, where she is thriving.  We are so sad to lose Susan, but so incredibly proud of this new step she has taken, and can’t wait to see all the great things she will accomplish! To that end, please join us in welcoming Nicole Ross to the INMED team! Nicole will be fulfilling the role of Administrative Secretary, and making sure that everything at INMED runs smoothly.  Please don’t hesitate to reach out to INMED to say hello to Nicole!

Nicole says:

“Mitakuwasin, Hello,

My Name is Nicole Ross but invite you to use my nickname Niki. First let me say I am very happy to announce I will be your new Administrative Secretary for the INMED program. My first day was April 18th and I have already received a very warm welcome from so many staff here at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences and from everyone in INMED.  I was born in Devils Lake , ND and raised on the Spirit Lake ( Dakota Sioux) Reservation.  I received an Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration from Candeska Cikana Community College  and I look forward to completing my Bachelors in Public Administration here at UND. Fun facts about me: I am a mom of five and a proud grandma of two adorable children. I also love attending pow wows and traveling.   I am excited to be here and honored to work for the INMED program and I look forward to share all my future endeavors with everyone here on UND’s beautiful campus!”