North Dakota NASA EPSCoR (Established Program to Simulate Competitive Research) is soliciting research pre-proposals from faculty at affiliate institutions. These pre-proposals are in response to the recent NASA EPSCoR CAN (Cooperative Agreement Notice), Announcement Number: NNH21ZHA004C.
- Faculty PI must be from an ND NASA EPSCoR affiliate institution.
- Research must be in STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) and demonstrate alignment with NASA priorities and one or more NASA Mission Directorates.
- Research must meet all eligibility requirements defined in the NASA EPSCoR CAN Solicitation.
Proposal Submission Timeline:
- Pre-proposals due via online submission form to ND NASA EPSCoR: Noon, 02/17/2021
- Pre-proposals will be evaluated in a down-select. Only one full proposal may move forward for consideration for the ND NASA EPSCoR jurisdiction.
- Successful pre-proposal team notified: 02/24/2021
- NOI due in NSPIRES: 02/26/2021
- Full proposal due in NSPIRES: 04/19/2021
Finance questions may be directed to Laurie Baumgartner: firstname.lastname@example.org