The fall internal moot court competition was held on October 30, 2019 in the Baker Courtroom on at the UND School of Law. Second-year students Tatiana Hamilton and Katie Winbauer defeated second-year students Martha Amdahl and Logan Caldwell in an extremely close competition to claim the championship. Other award winners include:
- Intra-school Champion Team: Katie Winbauer & Tatiana Hamilton
- Best Appellant Brief: Katie Winbauer & Tatiana Hamilton
- Best Appellee Brief: Joseph Hackman & Teddy Boyer
- Best Appellant Oralist (preliminary rounds): Tatiana Hamilton
- Best Appellee Oralist (preliminary rounds): Joseph Jensen
- Best Final Round Oralist: Tatiana Hamilton
A special thank you to all our the UND Law alumni and friends volunteered and to the North Dakota Supreme Court for judging the final round as part of their two-day visit to the law school.