The address will take place via Zoom as part of the fall University Council meeting
University of North Dakota President Andy Armacost will give his State of the University address at 3 p.m. CST Monday, Nov. 15, over Zoom. The address will be part of the fall University Council meeting.
The agenda follows.
- Call to Order, University Senate Chair Cristina Oancea
- Establish Quorum
- Welcome/Introduction, Cristina Oancea (5 min)
- Select College and School Updates:
- Dean Amy Henley (Nistler College of Business and Public Administration) (10 minutes)
- Dean Cindy Juntunen (College of Education and Human Development) (10 minutes)
- Dean Brad Rundquist (College of Arts and Sciences) (10 minutes)
- Dean Robert Kraus (John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences) (10 minutes)
- President Andrew Armacost – State of the University Address (25 minutes)
- Question & Answer period (20 minutes)
- Adjourn, Cristina Oancea
The University Council is the legislative body of the University which consists primarily of faculty and administrators, making a membership of more than 700 individuals. The University Council meeting provides an opportunity for the University President and the Chair of the University Senate to update the campus community on UND’s progress.