One candidate for the LGBT Resource Coordinator position has been selected to participate in campus interviews. Jordan M. Bonstrom will meet with campus wide constituent groups and share a vision for the LGBT community and for the position at UND at a public forum, followed by a question-and-answer period.
The forum is 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Oct. 3 in the Memorial Union Lecture Bowl. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members are invited.
Members of the search committee are:
- Cheryl Terrance, Professor of Psychology (Co-Chair)
- Leigh Jeanotte, Director, American Indian Student Services
- Katie Davidson, Director, International Center
- Tieg Paulson, Student, President Ten Percent Society (TPS)
- Collin Hanson, Community Member, Past-President TPS
- Bruce Reeves, Social Work Assistant Professor