The College of Business & Public Administration will hold the following events this fall.
- Eye of the Hawk Lecture Series, Monday, Sept. 25
5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Gorecki Alumni Center – Gransberg Community Room, featuring Neel Kashkari, the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Hosted by the CoBPA.
- CoBPA Awards and Recognition Ceremony, Friday, Sept. 29
Noon – 1:30 p.m., Memorial Union Ballroom, celebrating the achievements of our students and faculty, as well as the generous contributions of our donors.
- Mellem Business Symposium, Thursday, Oct. 5
7 p.m. – 8 p.m., Gorecki Alumni Center – Gransberg Community Room, featuring UND Alumni Al Royse, Jules Kotrba, and EricTrueblood in an engaging panel discussion on the future of business.
- Accounting Hall of Fame panel discussion, Friday, Oct. 6
1 p.m. – 2:00 p .m., Gamble Hall Room 7. Panel discussion with accounting alumni.
- Accounting Hall of Fame, Friday, Oct. 6
6:30 – 8:30 p.m., Gorecki Alumni Center – Gransberg Community Room. Recognizing the accomplishments of the 2017 UND Accounting Hall of Fame inductees Brent Kukla, C.J. Whalen, Nancy Zmyslinksi, and Werner Nistler.
- CoBPA Alumni & Friends social, Friday, Oct. 6
4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Gorecki Alumni Center – Hyslop Alumni Lounge. Visit with alumni, faculty, and friends at this college-wide social celebrating 100 years of business education.
- Olafson Ethics Symposium, Tuesday, Nov. 7
7 – 8:15 p.m., Memorial Union Ballroom. Featuring keynote speaker Mara Liasson, national correspondent for NPR, who does extensive coverage on
politics and policy from Washington, D.C. Her discussion will be focused on the topic of “fake news” and the new age of media.