Public Health Service (PHS) has recently revised its policy for requiring all PHS grantees or those considering submitting to PHS complete a mandatory education class. According to the new policy, all grantees must be trained in Conflict of Interest every four years. The Division of Research & Economic Development will be conducting sessions on the following dates:
Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2 p.m., President’s Room, Memorial Union.
Grantees only need to attend one of the offered sessions.
PHS agencies include:
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Agency for healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Services (IHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Sessions will be presented by Barry Milavetz, Ph.D., Associate Vice President for Research & Economic Development