Public Health Service (PHS) has revised its policy for requiring all PHS grantees or those considering submitting to PHS complete a mandatory education class. According to the policy, all grantees must be trained in Conflict of Interest every four years. The Division of Research & Economic Development will conduct sessions on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Feb. 20, 9 a.m., President’s Room, Memorial Union
- Thursday, March 15, 10 a.m., President’s Room, Memorial Union
- Monday, April 2, 2 p.m., President’s Room, Memorial Union
Grantees only need to attend one of the offered sessions.
PHS agencies include:
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Services (IHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Sessions will be presented by Barry Milavetz, Associate Vice President for Research & Economic Development.