A TIAA representative will be on campus July 3, 5, 24 and 25 for individual counseling sessions.
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with Scott Roche can help you create a unique plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
- How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or education expenses?
- How do I manage debt, save money and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
Please click one of the links below to register for a one on one counseling session.