Ten staff members received Meritorious Service Awards at the annual Staff Recognition Ceremony on May 8.
The ceremony was highlighted by the naming of the 2018 Ken & Toby Baker UND Proud Award winner, Fred Wittmann, Director of Ceremonies & Events.
Those receiving Meritorious Service Awards are:
- Paula Cox, Administrative Secretary, Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies, Dept. of American Indian Studies and Women & Gender Studies.
- Darin Buri, Geology Librarian, Chester Fritz Library and the Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering
- Christopher Choate, Plumbing Lead, Facilities Management
- Jessica Doty, Associate Director/Medical Office Manager, Student Health Services.
- Melissa Marx, Simulation Manager, College of Nursing and Professional Studies
- Laurie McHenry, Head of Technical Services, Law Library
- Leilani Moen, Academic Affairs, Department of Social Work
- Jim Murphy, Staff Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Addition Counselor, University Counseling Center
- Kristi Okerlund, Assistant Director, Student Involvement and Parent Programs
- Thomas Eastman, Carpentry Shop Supervisor, Facilities