The North Dakota Department of Commerce, Workforce Development Division and the State Commission on National and Community Service AmeriCorps Program will host a free workshop on the basics of grant administration and writing Tuesday, Aug. 14, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the North Dakota Department of Commerce, 1600 E. Century Ave, Suite 2, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Representatives from non-profit and faith based organizations are encouraged to attend.
Workshop topics will include:
- Grant Administration and Grant Writing (overview)
- Regulatory Considerations and Perspectives
- Grant Administration Stages, Strategies and Requirements
- Grant Proposal Writing Stages
- Grant Proposal Review Simulation
This event is intended for novice grant administrators/writers and is limited to the first 40 registered attendees.
Register: https://www.workforce.nd.gov/volunteer/grantworkshop/. For more information, email Ryan Volk at email@example.com