Do you know of outstanding faculty, staff, students or departments at UND? Then recognize their important contributions and achievements by nominating them for an Award of Excellence. The nomination requires a quick, one-page electronic submission found here. Please take time to acknowledge excellence among your professors, colleagues, students and departments by submitting a nomination for one of the following awards. Awardees will be recognized at the Founders Day Banquet on Feb. 28.
Nominations are due by 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26 to the Teaching Transformation and Development Academy. Questions? Contact Carrie Herrig (email@example.com) or Chelsea Lupien (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 701-777-3325.
The following individual and departmental awards are given:
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching (individual)
- Excellence in Graduate/Professional Teaching (individual)
- Excellence in Teaching, Research/Creative Activity and Service – the “Faculty Scholar Award” (individual)
- Outstanding Faculty Development or Service (individual)
- Departmental Excellence in Teaching (department)
- Departmental Excellence in Service (department)
- Excellence in Collaborative Governance (individual – 1 award given to faculty, staff and a student)