The student organization will host two weeks of actions; one in October and one in April.
The UND It’s On Us Fall Week of Action will take place Oct. 7 – 12.
- Sunday, Oct. 7: Free yoga event in Partnership with the UND Health & Wellness Center, 10 a.m., Wellness Center. Enjoy a free yoga class and healthy snacks.
- Monday, Oct. 8: Karaoke Night, 7-9 p.m., Memorial Union Loading Dock, with free karaoke and popcorn bar.
- Tuesday, Oct. 9: Cookie Campaign, all day, starting at 11 a.m., Memorial Union, with free cookies and pledge drive for It’s On Us National Pledge.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10: Q- Chat with Jeff Gibson and Peggy Jo (CVIC@UND), 7 p.m., Pride Center. Conversation will focus on healthy relationships in queer community.
- Thursday, Oct. 11: Movie night and snacks, 7 p.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl. Screening of “The Invisible War.”
- Friday, Oct. 12: “Let’s Taco Bout Bystander Training,” 5 p.m., River Valley Room, Memorial Union. Bystander training hosted by It’s On Us; taco bar provided
- All week: Project Dignity clothing drive across campus