What characteristics and strengths would you like to see in the next president of the University of North Dakota?
The members of the UND Presidential Search Committee are interested in the insights of North Dakotans across the state, and will hold listening sessions via interactive network on Thursday, Sept. 12, 7 to 8 p.m. Central Time.
Your comments will help committee members conduct a successful search for the next leader of UND. All are welcome.
- Bismarck: Bismarck State College, Technical Center, Room 236
- Bottineau: Dakota College of Bottineau, 1108 Thatcher Hall
- Devils Lake: Lake Region State College, Administrative Building, Room 171
- Dickinson: Dickinson State College, 216 Klinefelter Hall
- Fargo: NDSU, E. Morrow Lebedeff Hall, Room 170
- Grand Forks: UND, Education Building, Room 7
- Mayville: Mayville State University, Main 103
- Minot: Minot State University, Administration Building, Room 359
- Valley City: Valley City State University, Rhoades 101
- Wahpeton: North Dakota State College of Science, Library 117
- Watford City: NDSU Extension/McKenzie County Office, 205 6th St. NW
- Williston: Williston State College, 108 Stevens Hall