UND faculty and administrators are invited to participate in UND’s Winter Commencement ceremonies on Thursday, December 19 and Friday, December 20. All ceremonies will be held in the Chester Fritz Auditorium.
- Thursday, Dec. 19, at 3 p.m.: Graduate and Professional Degrees Ceremony
- Friday, Dec. 20, at 1 p.m.: Undergraduate Degree Ceremony to include:
- Arts and Sciences
- Engineering and Mines
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Nursing and Professional Disciplines
- Friday, Dec. 20, at 4 p.m.: Undergraduate Degree Ceremony to include:
- Aerospace Sciences
- Business and Public Administration
- Education and Human Development
Faculty members and administrators should wear academic regalia in all ceremonies. If you have questions about rental regalia, please contact Juanita Lopez at the University Bookstore by calling 777-4980 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty can rent regalia at the following website:
Faculty, faculty advisors and administrators will line up 30 minutes before the ceremony, at the CFA north corridor, west of the north elevator on the 2nd floor under the “A”. A dressing room is available in the lower level of the auditorium to get dressed in regalia. A University marshal and staff volunteer will be on hand to direct faculty to the lineup area.
If you plan to participate, please RSVP at Faculty Winter Commencement by Monday, Dec. 16.
For more information or questions, call the Office of Ceremonies & University Events at 777-6393.