University Letter

UND's faculty and staff newsletter

Former assistant football coach Tom Dosch named director of development for law school

The University of North Dakota Alumni Association & Foundation
(UNDAAF) has hired Tom Dosch as Director of Development for the UND School of Law.

Dosch earned a master’s degree from UND in 1997 in Health, Physical Education and Recreation and was an assistant football coach for UND from 1993 to 2003. He most recently spent ten years as the head football coach at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota.

“I’ve known Tom for more than 25 years and I’m excited to see the focus and professionalism he’ll bring to the School of Law,” said Mike Mannausau, UNDAAF Vice President of Development. “For all the places that coaching has taken him, Tom’s loyalty and passion for the University of North Dakota has never wavered.”

“I’m excited to join the UND Alumni Association & Foundation,” said Dosch. “As an alum and having spent 10 years on staff at UND, I know firsthand that it is a special place with tremendous alumni and friends. I look forward to working with Mike Mannausau, Dean McGinniss and the entire team that makes up the Alumni Association & Foundation. Our family is thrilled to call UND and Grand Forks our new home.”

“I am absolutely delighted that Tom is coming on board with the UND Alumni Association & Foundation, and that I’ll have the opportunity to work with him to promote the success of the School of Law and sustain the strong relationships with our alumni and friends that make that success possible,” said UND School of Law Dean Michael McGinniss.

Dosch will start April 6.