Join us for this year’s 59th Annual Feast of Nations, virtually! Enjoy cultural entertainment as you dine on an international Feast-to-Go from the comfort of our own home! New UND performances will be showcased in this year’s virtual event along with some of your favorite flashback performances.
Purchase your Feast-to-Go and join us virtually for an evening of culture and cuisine.
Presented by UND and the UND International Organization.
Feast-To-Go Meal – $20
Purchase your Feast-to-Go by March 1.
- Call: Chester Fritz Auditorium | 701.777.4090
- In-Person: Chester Fritz Box Office | M-F | 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Online: Order Form
Drive Thru Meal Pick Up | Saturday, March 6, 5-6:30 p.m., 3601 University Ave.
Choose from one of three entrées:
- Biryani Chicken & Chana Masala (India)
- Beef Churrassco with Chimichurri, Moqueca & Cilantro Rice (Brazil)
- Vegetarian Spiced Vegetable Couscous & Brazillian Moqueca (Morocco)
Meals include grilled naan bread, Greek salad with herbed feta, Japanese Mochi for dessert and UND bottled water.
If you have any questions, please contact Monica Evavold, Ceremonies and University Events at 701.777.6393 or monica.evavold@UND.edu