As a result of the shortage, we have to cut back and limit our services to the campus community. Updated catering guidelines are listed below and at UND.edu/catering.
We will do our best to meet your catering needs with our limited staff. If you know anyone who is looking for a job, please encourage them to apply for our several job openings.
Updated Catering Guidelines during labor shortage
- Catering services will be focused on the UND community and external events will be limited.
- All events will be prioritized by the date and location of the booking.
- Events that are located in the Memorial Union will take priority.
- Buffet service is preferred.
- Served meals and events with china service will be limited to a maximum of 25 guests. Compostable paper products will be used in place of china.
- The catering menu will be limited to less labor-intensive items.
- Event changes must be made within 48 hours of the event time and last-minute changes will not be accommodated.
- There will be limited service on Saturdays and bookings will be limited to continental breakfasts, cold lunches, and platters.
- No events will be scheduled on Sundays.
- All previously booked catering events will be serviced as booked.
Please contact the Catering Manager, Andrea Green at andrea.green.1@UND.edu with any questions.