The most effective way for us to protect ourselves, the community, and the most vulnerable members of society is to get vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccine is available on campus for all UND students, faculty, and staff.
If you are new to campus, consider getting tested. Members of the University community are encouraged to test often and help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Please contact your own healthcare provider for testing if the testing events below are not available.
On-Campus Testing Locations
Testing is available Monday through Friday.
- Student Health Services, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PCR testing available for students only. Appointment is needed; use the My Health patient portal or call 701.777.4500.
- Wilkerson Commons, Room 173/175, noon – 4 p.m. BinaxNOW (rapid) testing for students, faculty and staff. No appointment needed, but you must pre-register
- Pollard Athletic Center, 7 – 11 a.m. BinaxNOW (rapid) and PCR testing available for the University and Greater Grand Forks communities. No appointment is needed, but you must pre-register.
- If you have not received a rapid antigen test result for COVID after being screened, you can call 1.701.204.6664 for assistance. The hours of operation for this phone line are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. You also can inquire about your test result online.
- Rapid Test Fact Sheet
Travel Test Results
- Are you looking for your COVID-19 testing results so you can travel? Please consult the North Dakota Department of Health Travel website.