UND Aerospace Dean Robert Kraus will chair a national search for the next dean of the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines.
The announcement was made by Eric Link, UND provost and vice president for academic affairs. He expects to name the new dean by July 1, 2022.
Diana Kostrzewski has served as interim dean of the College since Jan. 1, 2019.
“I would like to extend my profound thanks to Dean Kraus for his leadership and to all the members of the committee whose unique perspectives will be vital as we conduct this national search,” Link said. “We will work throughout the process to ensure stakeholder groups have opportunities to provide feedback. I look forward to working with everyone involved as we select the next dean of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines at UND.”
College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines Search Committee
- Robert Kraus, dean, John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences and committee chair
- James Sperle, clinical associate professor and nurse anesthesia program director, Department of Nursing
- Tracy Evanson, professor and director of Ph.D. program in nursing, Department of Nursing
- Doris Wang, clinical assistant professor and dietetics program director, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Isaac Karikari, assistant professor and master of social work program director, Department of Social Work
- Barb Anderson, RAIN program director, CNPD
- Angie Novak, clinical placement manager, Department of Nursing
- Robyn Bancroft, director, office of student services, Department of Nursing
- Debbie Swanson, director, Grand Forks Public Health Department
- Janice Hamscher, executive vice president and chief nursing officer, Altru Health System
- Jane Christianson, president, North Dakota Board of Nursing
- Sigrid Letcher, associate vice president of development and campaign coordinator, UND Alumni Association & Foundation
- Tanya Trotter, CNPD student representative