The North Dakota Department of Commerce, in partnership with the State Commission on National and Community Service, is hosting a series of workshops for the upcoming 2022-23 AmeriCorps program.
There is no fee for this workshop, but pre-registration is encouraged by contacting AmeriCorps Program Officer Ryan Volk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 328-6048.
The workshop will focus on the requirements and application process to receive funding for AmeriCorps State to allow organizations to recruit, train, and supervise AmeriCorps Members.
Eligible applicants include national or local nonprofit, school, government agency, faith-based or community organizations.
Dates and locations are below.
- Fargo Job Service office at 1350 32nd Street South, Fargo on Nov. 30 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST
- Grand Forks Job Service office at 1501 28th Ave South, Grand Forks on Dec. 1 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST.
- Minot Job Service office at 3416 North Broadway, Minot on Dec. 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. CST
- Williston Job Service office at 422 1st Ave, Williston on Dec. 7 from 1 to 4 p.m. CST
- Dickinson Job Service office at 66 Osborn Dr., Dickinson on Dec. 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. MST
- Bismarck at the North Dakota Department of Commerce at 1600 East Century Avenue, Suite 6, Bismarck on Dec. 9 from 1 to 4 p.m. CST
- Virtual on Microsoft Teams on Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST. Email email@example.com to receive the Teams Link.