A special message from President Wynne

‘Thank you,’ says UND Interim President Joshua Wynne in special message and video

Dear members of the University community,

I am thinking about you and want to thank you for the amazing work you have done in these challenging times. Please take a moment to check out my special video message to all of you.

I cannot express enough the gratitude I am feeling toward all of you and for the collective, tireless spirit that defines all of us in the face of adversity.

We may be navigating this sudden, strange path separately, but know that my thoughts are continually with you, the students, staff, faculty and others who make the University of North Dakota such a special place.

As we prepare for what would normally be a special time of gathering with friends and family this holiday weekend, I want to remind everyone to count their blessings, appreciate the simple things in life, and cherish those who mean the most – even if, at least temporarily, realities of the world may keeping us apart.

I will be doing the same, and you all will be a big part of those personal reflections.

The past several weeks have been tough on all of us and we still have a ways to go. I know there are many questions about the future – questions that at this point, to which there are few clear answers. Just know that I and other UND leaders are continually searching for solutions, minimizing potential impacts, and keeping your health and welfare foremost in our minds.

I write this message with heart-felt wishes that your holiday weekend is as pleasant as can be – wherever you may be — and with hopes that one day soon we will be together again.

Sincerely,

Joshua Wynne

Interim President

University of North Dakota