The formal rollout plan for the website redevelopment project is final and includes four waves, with each wave having nine phases.
Many factors were used to determine the waves.
- Prospective student content received first priority.
- Internal content received last priority (with the exception of sites critical to the project).
- Sites currently not using OmniUpdate as a content management system are in Wave 4.
- The number of pages/files were calculated to group approximately 4,500 pages per wave.
The date indicates the go live date. For the benefit of everyone involved, these timeframes must be respected and treated as firm and non-negotiable. Doing so will make it easier to manage expectations and workloads. Those who cannot meet the timelines in their assigned wave will be moved to Wave 5 with a yet to be determined timeline.
Wave 1 – April 2018
- About UND
- Academic Program Finder (NEW!)
- Admissions and Financial Aid (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Branded Micro-Site for Digital Marketing (NEW!)
- Extended Learning
- Home Page
- UND Brand Standards
- Web Support
Wave 2 – June 2018
- Essential Studies
- Graduate School
Wave 3 – October 2018
- Arts & Sciences
- Current Students – Student Life
- CILT/Tech Support
- Housing & Dining
- Student Academic Support Services
- Student Involvement
Wave 4 – March 2019
- American Indian Student Services
- Career Services
- Center for Innovation
- Center for Rural Health
- Ceremony & University Events
- Disability Support Services
- Environmental Training Institute
- Finance & Operations
- Health & Wellness
- Human Resources
- Memorial Union
- Multicultural Programs & Services Center
- Office Marketing & Creative Services
- Office of Public Safety
- Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- The Pride Center
- University Children’s Learning Center
- Women’s Center