We continue to learn and improve as we mark the two month anniversary of Wave 1 and launch Wave 2.
New Leaders in Action Site
A new Leaders in Action story telling site launched August 2. It features 12 current students and recent alumni who are living our story. Individual stories have a unique URL, meaning you can link directly to a LIA story on your site or share it on social media accounts. All stories will be live on the web for two years and we’ll add one new story per month. Stories will be archived by the library on an annual basis.
Wave 2 Sites Launching Now
New sites are launching prior to the start of the fall 2018 semester.
- August 6 – Law
- August 7 – Med
- August 8 – Honors, Essential Studies, International Center, Grad School, Registrar
- August 13 – Education
- August 14 – CoBPA
The new Program Finder continues to generate prospective student leads. We received 1,512 in July, up from 1,454 in June. We’re beginning to work the Program Finder into our prospective student communications and are adjusting its presentation on the website to generate more traffic.
Top performing programs by pageviews since launch include:
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, 2,339
- B.S. Civil Engineering, 2,336
- M.A. Forensic Psychology, 2,036
- M.B.A. Business Administration, 1,863
- M.S.W. Social Work, 1,582
- D.N.P. Nurse Anesthesia, 1,481
- B.A. Petroleum Engineering, 1,447
- M.S. Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, 1,308
- B.S.N. Nursing On-Campus, 1,288
- B.S.E.E. Electrical Engineering, 1,261
Campus feedback on Wave 1 sites has nearly halted. We can tell from analytics that faculty and staff have adjusted to using search, the ‘Logins’ dropdown and the ‘Info For Faculty & Staff’ page.
User testing is underway to determine how well current and prospective students can accomplish key tasks. We’re also monitoring clicks using heat maps on 10 key landing pages.