UND’s Program Finder provides prospective students a central location to explore all academic programs offered at UND.
Since launch, web inquiries increased 386% for undergraduate programs and 138% for graduate programs. The Program Finder also won an Award of Excellence at the 25th Annual Communication Awards and has attracted the attention of several higher ed institutions.
- An inquiry is someone who completed a request more information form on our website. Inquiries include the short form on the program pages and the long form linked throughout the website.
- Campus traffic is excluded.
- Combined programs are not included.
- Priority Programs for FY19 are bolded. Digital marketing increased visitors those pages, but didn’t necessarily increase conversions.
Next steps for UND Marketing & Communications:
- Search engine optimization will be conducted on all program pages. This will help each page rank higher in search.
- Content will be transferred to a new program template with more visible request more information form. This effort is conducted in conjunction with the new CRM implementation.
- New tracking will allow reporting PDF downloads on a program-by-program basis in FY20.
- A formalized program finder content audit will be developed and implemented in FY20.