All OmniUpdate users must undergo training to get access to the new site.
Upcoming Training Sessions – Register for ‘UND.edu Wave Training’
Wave Launch Meetings
We launched Waves 1, 2 and 3 with informational sessions. The kick-off meetings provided a summary project progress to date, a preview of the templates and an action plan to get sites migrated and live.
Wave 4 Slides (PDF)
Wave 2 Recording of Kick-Off Meeting
President Kennedy signed the UND Web Policy on September 11, 2017.
Discovery Phase Deliverables
- Technical Recommendations Report | 4.14.17: Summarizes the tools and technologies to be involved in the web relaunch. Technologies under consideration include a website search appliance, event calendar, web forms, directory information, and emergency alerts.
- UND Analytics Benchmarks revised: Offers a framework for how we could measure project success, with specific measures yet to be determined.
- UND Governance Policies: A new governance model with different levels of management and support. Subsequent documents will provide recommendations on policies and procedures, training and support structures, staffing, and a communication plan.
- Recap of Onsite Discovery | 3.10.17: In February2017, mStoner facilitated meetings with eight groups of key stakeholders and conducted two student focus groups. This document provides a comprehensive recap of the information that was obtained in the sessions.
- Measuring ROI of a Website Redesign: See why both quantitative and qualitative measures are important to consider when determining success.
- Mythbusting Websites: Find out what professionals believe teens think about higher ed websites and what teens really think.
- E-Expectations Research Reports: Examine the online behaviors and expectations of prospective college students.
- University Websites Top 10 Design Guidelines: See how well designed sites can increase conversions, strengthen institutional credibility and brand, improve user satisfaction, and save time and money.