Summer Internship Opportunity– Nauman Machining and Design
Summer Internship – Nauman Machining and Design
Location: Zimmerman, MN
We are offering a summer internship in a small, hands on production machine shop. We specialize in precision machined components utilizing multi-axis CNC lathes, CNC mills, and hand operated equipment.
- Support and run daily production.
- Complete First Article Inspection reports for customer parts
- Support daily shop operations and maintenance
- Research and implement new technological ideas to keep the business continuously improving
- Complete time studies and cost estimating to streamline production and daily operations
- Support and complete machine programming activities
- Optimize production tooling selection and CNC set up’s
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s Engineering degree program.
- Completed one year in accredited Bachelor’s Engineering degree program.
- Willingness to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Great mechanical aptitude.
- Great multi-tasking abilities
- Exhibit leadership qualities
- Knowledge of metallurgy and be able to distinguish between different materials
- Experience with precision measurement tools and equipment
- Familiarity of one or more CNC programming languages, CAD/CAM experience a plus
- Well versed in Excel
- Hands on mentality
Timing: May to August
Schedule: 5 days/week, 40hrs/wk with options of overtime
Relocation Options: None
Work Remote: No
Citizenship Status: Must be a U.S. Citizen/permanent Resident “Green Card” holder. Sponsorship not available
Resume’s to be sent to the following email: Cal@HillerPrecision.com. Use “Summer Internship 2022” and the applicants name in the title block