UND Orientation Days is a chance for you and your student to get to know UND before they move in for the fall semester. We’re excited to announce we’ll be hosting in-person UND Orientation Days on July 18-22.
At Orientation Days, your student will:
- Learn what to expect during their first year at UND.
- Connect with other new UND students.
- Explore the UND Resource Fair.
- Receive their student ID card (if they submit their photo in advance).
- Visit with financial aid representatives.
- Get all of your questions answered about being a Fighting Hawk.
We don’t want you and your student to miss out on UND Orientation Days so sign up now! Your reservation to attend will be confirmed AFTER your student has registered for courses. Course registration must be done prior to attending UND Orientation Days.
- Before completing the reservation process, they’ll need to pay the $200 confirmation deposit to let us know they’re coming to UND. They must pay the deposit two business days before making their reservation.
- Complete the Orientation Reservation Process, which includes providing a complete list of all college-level credits, AP/CLEP/IB scores and ACT/SAT scores as well as selecting an online registration date. Their advisor will use this information to accurately build their first semester course list.
- After they select an online registration date, sign up for an on-campus Orientation day this summer. The reservation to attend UND Orientation Days will be confirmed AFTER they’ve registered for fall courses. Course registration must be done before attending UND Orientation Days.
Unable to attend an on-campus Orientation Day? Don’t worry — we’ll have a virtual option for those unable to join us in-person.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone at 701.777.4200 or email at UND.newstudents@UND.edu.