REMINDER: Begin UND’s Orientation Program
A reminder that now’s the time to start the UND Orientation Program for fall 2023.
The UND Orientation Program is a two-part process, including 1) virtual class registration and 2) on-campus Orientation Day.
As soon as possible, make sure your students complete the steps below:
1. Confirm enrollment: Your students should let us know they’re coming to UND by paying the $200 nonrefundable confirmation deposit (if they haven’t already). This is a prepayment applied to tuition, fees or other charges.
2. Make reservations: Two business days after paying the deposit, they can complete the Orientation Program Reservation Process, which includes the following:
- Providing a comprehensive list of all college-level credits, AP/CLEP/IB/PLTW scores and/or ACT/SAT scores.
- Selecting a virtual class registration date (between May 9 and July 7) based on major.
- Choosing a date (July 17-21, 24-25) to attend an optional UND Orientation Day held in Grand Forks.
3. Take Math Placement Assessment: Students should complete the math placement assessment at least two weeks prior to their virtual class registration date.
If you have any questions, please call the UND Orientation Team at 701.777.4200 or newstudents@UND.edu.