Finance Updates

News, updates and information from the University of North Dakota Finance team.

Journal entry tip of the week: journal reference numbers.

When submitting a journal entry to correct a transaction that has posted to the general ledger, the journal ID of the correcting entry should be the same journal ID as the original entry that is being corrected.

Want to learn more about journal entries?  Visit the training website or give us a call at 701-777-5672.