Reminders for Submitting Electronic Departmental Deposits
Reminders for submitting electronic departmental deposits:
- For credit card transaction deposits, ensure the settlement and batch reports are attached to the electronic deposit form and that they are complete and legible.
- For deposits with multiple checks, please include a calculator tape or excel spreadsheet that itemizes and totals the batch of checks.
- Account codes on the deposit form should be a revenue account code (account codes starting with a “4”), not an expense account code.
- When submitting the check(s) and cash to the deposit drop box, the only document to attach to the checks/cash is the Submission email that is received after submitting the electronic deposit form.
- Please do not attach a copy of the electronic deposit form or any other documents. Any documents that are to be included with the deposit form, must be attached to the electronic form prior to submission.
- The cash/checks should be submitted to the deposit drop box (located in Twamley, Room 107) on the same day or the day after the electronic form is submitted.
- Please do not use the deposit drop box for intercampus mail or for items that should be dropped off at One Stop Student Services or Procurement and Payment Services.
More information is located on the Treasury webpage. Lisa Heher, Director of Treasury