PeopleSoft Finance (and UND Marketplace) outage this weekend (May 19th-21st)
CTS will be taking PeopleSoft Finance offline on Friday 19th May at 5pm for upgrades/patching. All users will be locked out at this time and the outage is expected to last most of the weekend. PeopleSoft Finance users are reminded to please clear cache and cookies on Monday morning.
With the upgrade, grid personalization will be lost. If you have specific columns displayed and/or ordered a particular way and want everything displayed the same after the upgrade, CTS suggests clicking the Personalize link in the top right-hand corner of the grid and take a screenshot of the setup so that it can be used as a reference after the upgrade is complete. The below pages are those impacting more than 5 users:
- Banking->Reconcile Statements->Semi-Manual Reconciliation
- Commitment Control->Review Budget Activities->Budgets Overview
- Fluid Structure Content->Fluid Pages->SUA->
- General Ledger->Review Financial Information->Review Ledger information
- Grants->Awards->Award Profile
As a result of the PeopleSoft outage, P&PS will put a ‘hold’ on all requisitions and invoices in UND Marketplace beginning at 4.30pm on Friday.
UND Finance Team