SMHS website questions: Library and Information Resources
Here are more questions answered about the new SMHS website (med.und.edu):
Q: Where on the new website can I find the Library Resources department?
Faculty and student researchers can find SMHS Library Resources content in several places online–
- As a navigation choice within the main “Academics” tab (on the website’s white header when using your desktop), available at the top of every SMHS web page.
- As an option on the “Current Students” and “Faculty & Staff” choices under the “Info For” tab in the black header of every SMHS web page, for example here.
- Searching “library” in the search bar, available in the black header on every SMHS web page, whether viewing on your desktop or mobile device.
Q. And where is tech support (Information Resources) and Bomgar, if I need them?
Search notwithstanding, you can find SMHS Information Resources in the following ways–
- In the Education & Faculty Affairs department’s website navigation here.
- As an option on the “Current Students” and “Faculty & Staff” choices/pages under the “Info For” tab in the black header of every SMHS web page, for example here.
- Bomgar is now a navigation option on all Information Resources pages, for example here.