First annual DaCCoTA Symposium to be held June 8
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences (SMHS) is proud to present the first annual DaCCoTA Symposium, to be held at the SMHS (1301 N. Columbia Rd., Grand Forks, N.D.) from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 8, 2019. The symposium will focus on increasing understanding of the five items listed below, with a general theme of increasing our region’s capacity for clinical and translational cancer research.
Upon Completion of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Increase familiarity with principles of clinical and translational research.
- Describe ethnic disparities in cancer related outcomes in North and South Dakota.
- Identify the resources that the DaCCoTA and its network partners can make available.
- Describe processes and regulatory requirements surrounding CTR (Clinical Translational Research) grantsmanship and research.
- Define proper processes of successful mentorship.
Register by Monday, May 20 here.
For additional information contact Kristina Beiswenger at 701.777.6875 or email@example.com.
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this Live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The DaCCoTA is supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number U54GM128729.