New issue of North Dakota Medicine available now!
As you may have noticed in your mailbox, or while perusing the display in the SMHS south entrance, the fall 2019 issue of North Dakota Medicine is now available. Stories this issue include:
- Dr. Wynne’s conversation with AAMC President Dr. David Skorton
- INMED in the 21st century
- National Indian Council on Aging Director Larry Curley
- Third-year med student Marcos Moreno
- First-year med student Leesha Heitkamp and her SMHS graduate-husband Erik
- The RuralMed Program
- Continuing Education at the SMHS
- UND’s efforts to become a “Cardiac Ready” campus
The full issue can be read online here. Enjoy!