Holiday 2019 North Dakota Medicine magazine now available!
As you may have noticed in your mailbox, or while perusing the displays in the SMHS or our website, the Holiday 2019 issue of North Dakota Medicine is now available!
Features this issue include stories on:
- Second Year INMED student Emily Falcon and her physician-father Gilbert
- Med student Pranish Kantak’s effort to build a student-run free clinic in Grand Forks
- Drs. Jonathan Geiger’s and Xuesong Chen’s record-setting R01 grant
- North Dakota’s statewide Cancer Registry
- Fundraising for health care in Hettinger, N.D.
- The Center for Rural Health’s Scrubs Academy
- Occupational Therapy student Nicholas Riveland’s musical journey
- MLS alum Lt. Col. Scott Corey’s U.S. Air Force experience
Plus a lot more!
The full magazine can be read online here.