Spring 2020 North Dakota Medicine magazine now available!
As you may have noticed in your mailbox, or while perusing the displays in the SMHS or our website, the Spring 2020 issue of North Dakota Medicine is now available!
Features this issue include stories on:
- The rise in anxiety in the U.S.
- Dr. Don Jurivich’s $3.75 million HRSA grant
- Students in Action: Logan Schmaltz
- Cracking the Code on SIDS
- Connor Murphy’s piece on the Physical Therapy-Kinesiology the Bi-Ped Lab
- Forty Years of Rural Health
- Filling the Gap in rural medicine with PAs and NPs
- NRCNAA celebrates 25 years of studying American Indian aging
- More on the new Indigenous Health doctorate
Plus a lot more! The full magazine can be read online here.